Take the Guesswork out of Investing in Volatile Markets
By Interior Savings
November 16, 2020
We get a lot of questions from our members on investing in volatile or uncertain times. There is a lot of emotion and guesswork at play when investing in unprecedented times like we are facing right now. Here are just a few of the more common ones:
- If I have money to invest, should I invest it all at or am I better to spread it out monthly?
- Is it possible to time the bottom of the market to invest?
- I get nervous when the market goes up and down and don’t know when to invest or how, so I end up not doing anything, what do you recommend?
- What is dollar cost averaging?
Ready to get started with Dollar Cost Averaging or have more questions? There has never been a better time, or reason, to get started. Contact our Investment Solutions Centre today. Talk to us so we can help!
- Call us at 1-855-788-8999
- Or email us at email@example.com
- Visit our page
- Work with our Robo Advisor – VirtualWealth®